Wednesday, August 21, 2013

WELCOME TO THE JILL CORCORAN LITERARY AGENCY


After 4 years agenting with the wonderful Ronnie Ann Herman of the Herman Agency, I have decided to strike out on my own and create the Jill Corcoran Literary Agency.

I am lucky to be starting not only with Ronnie's support and blessings but also with the clients that I signed while at Herman Agency.

My new website www.JillCorcoranLiteraryAgency.com will grow and be updated, but for now I wanted to welcome you all to The Jill Corcoran Literary Agency.

23 comments:

  1. Now, THAT"S exciting! Congratulations, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is amazing, Jill! Congratulations to you! I know your new agency will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo! That's awesome Jill! Mazel tov!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jill! Best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a superstar! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats, Jill! Best of luck with your new business.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jill, I'm so excited for you and know you'll do fine. Getting to keep your clients is a big compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic!!!
    Sending you Good Karma...that's not the name of a manuscript btw.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful! All the best to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Jill! I learned a lot from our critique session at the SCBWI conference in LA. I enjoyed your sense of humor, and the kindness and encouragement you demonstrated to me as an aspiring writer. All qualities that will make your agency successful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful news! Congratulations, Jill.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner