Wednesday, December 14, 2011

OPEN TO QUERIES with NEW EMAIL + AUTORESPONDER

YOU SPOKE, I LISTENED...


To receive an auto-responder that lets you know I received your query, please send your query plus the first 10 pages of your manuscript pasted into the body of your email to: QueryJillCorcoran@gmail.com

I am OPEN to queries and look forward to reading your work. I do not use interns and read every query myself so rest assured I will be reading your query and pages. I respond to every query.

I represent Children's Books: Picture Books, Chapter Books, Middle Grade and Young Adult authors. No adult fiction or non-fiction, kid non-fiction or high fantasy, no poetry, screenplays, or plays.


To find out what I am looking for click on the SUBMISSIONS tab at the top of the blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner