Sunday, May 22, 2011

I'M NOT HER is on the very short LA TIMES SUMMER READS list!

I'm Not Her by Janet Gurtler
Sourcebooks Fire: $9.99 paper, ages 13 and up
Two sisters are different in every way, but when beautiful, sporty Kristina is diagnosed with cancer, everyone turns to brainy Tess, who finds herself bearing responsibilities she's never had before.

Look what I found when I opened the special SUMMER BOOKS pull-out section from today's Sunday LA TIMES!

There are only 14 books--pb to novel-- on the list, and Janet Gurtler's I'M NOT HER is on the list!

AND, to top things off, Janet's IF I TELL is already available for pre-order, pubbing Oct, 2011.

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading this one!!
    I have a question: a lot of agents have not been interested in YA scifi as much in the past. Do you think it has a chance of ever making a comeback??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, Jill! Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on my reading list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to getting my hands on both books!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner