Sunday, January 2, 2011

KIDLIT BEACH HIKES START THIS WEEK!

KIDLIT BEACH HIKES START HERE: BOTTOM OF RAMP AT TORRANCE BEACH.
Tuesdays at 9:30 am

For those of us who can't join us, I wonder if you'll be able to see us on the Torrance Beach Surf Cam

Come one week, come every week. No need to RSVP, just show up by 9:30 am because that is when we will start hoofing it towards Redondo Pier.


MEET AT THE BIG CONCRETE SQUARE IN THE SAND. You can't miss it, since you'll see us from the parking lot above. If there is street parking, take it.

To find us, in google maps put in: Driving directions to Pso De La Playa & Vía Riviera, Torrance, CA 90277

7 comments:

  1. Gosh, I wish I was closer! It sounds like tons of fun.

    Happy New Year, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing you won't be wearing boots, mittens, and scarves for your beach hikes like our Chicago walks these days...sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I were closer, I'd be there. That beach looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could go! It looks so relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this looks perfect. I always prefer beaches like these than the crowded ones. I hope I can visit that place someday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner