Tuesday, October 19, 2010

MARTHA ALDERSON'S THE PLOT WHISPERER TO ADAMS MEDIA


http://www.youtube.com/user/marthaalderson

International plot consultant Martha Alderson's THE PLOT WHISPERER, in which the author shares her award-winning tips, techniques and multi-sensory approach to plot and the secrets to success for her clientele of best-selling authors, New York editors, and Hollywood movie directors, to Paula Munier at Adams Media, for publication in Fall 2011.

I am thrilled to announce that Martha Alderson's THE PLOT WHISPERER will be out from Adams Media in time for next year's NaNo.

I introduced you all to the amazing Martha Alderson AKA The Plot Whisperer in my post HERE where I told you how I met her and how blown away I and all the people at the conference I attended were by her easily accessible and comprehensive approach to plot. Now you can learn from this plot master too!

And Adams is the perfect publisher for this master-class of a book. Martha's editor, Paula Munier, is not only an acquisitions editor for Adams but a multi-book published author. And Adams innovation and marketing ingenuity from packaging to distribution will propel THE PLOT WHISPERER into the hands of aspiring and published writers alike.

Congratulations Martha and Paula!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to both of you! Sounds like a fantastic resource for all writers. :)

    Angela @ The Bookshelf Muse

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I took one of Martha's seminars in San Francisco and it totally changed how I approach my work. She's a real treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cool! I've been following Martha's blog for a while and I love her new videos. Congrats to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, I loved the videos when you originally posted introducing Martha. I'm already in line for the book! Out in time for NaNo means out in time for my birthday. Coincidence? I think not.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner