Sunday, October 31, 2010

I WILL NOT BE READING MS UNTIL AFTER NOV 8TH

I am thrilled that Martha Alderson AKA The Plot Whisperer has invited me to join her at her PLOT RETREAT in Santa Cruz Nov 3-7th. I cannot wait to truly learn how to plot a book and how to look at your books and see if a plot is or is not working.

As such, I think it behooves everyone for me to wait to read any of your ms until AFTER I come back from the retreat.

If you all want to learn more about plotting, be sure to check out Martha's plot u-tube channel....she is up to her 13th segment of her plot videos, with lots more coming. I know some of you have already watched these and successfully incorporated her techniques into your work.

BTW, her PLOT WHISPERER book will be out in time for NaNo next November from Adams Media.

Also, I will probably have no or limited email access from nov 3-7th.

Thanks, Martha!!!!

Thoughts and pics from last year's retreat.

Oh, and can I just add that my husband and kids are amazing for putting up with my trips, especially a long one like this one. 

4 comments:

  1. Have fun! I am fascinated by her workshops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time! Does this mean you're not reading queries as well? Your sub guidelines say no response within a month is a no, so I was curious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably not reading queries either, pensees

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fantastic retreat. Have a great time, and please do share what you've learned when you get back!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner