Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HOW DOES THAT WORD FEEL?

I was looking back at some of my posts from my pre-agent days and thought I'd share a couple of my favorites:

1. HOW DOES THAT WORD FEEL?

2. PUBLISHING PROFESSIONALS' OPINIONS ON HOW TO RESPOND TO THE NEGATIVE ECONOMIC SITUATION IN OUR INDUSTRY

3. SCHOOL VISITS--WHAT THE HECK DO I SAY?!?

4. LEE BENNETT HOPKINS WINS 2009 NCTE POETRY AWARD-plus the story of my first publication.

5. And here's to the long lost art of my own writing:
IMMERSED
LOW-TECH MARVEL
POETICALLY SPEAKING: JOANIE WAS A HOUSE FIRE
SUNDAYS WERE JOANIE DAYS
POETICALLY SPEAKING: DAD
THE POTTY

Art by the amazing Qin Lang

1 comment:

  1. Oh! Perfect! I really needed the school visits one today! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner