One of the reasons I love the children's writing community is the generosity of writers & editors, both debut and seasoned veterans. I have done a number of writing advice posts before, 39 to be exact. And today's is #40.
So link me up, Spock...
- Ralph Fletcher's Tips for Young Writers...and for us old writers too:)
- Nancy Lamb's 6 Ways to Make Your Book a Page-Turner
- Darcy Pattison's amazing blog chock full of so much advice I can't pick just one so here is the archive and be careful, you can spend a whole week here. Read, take a break and write following Darcy's spot-on advice, and then go read some more.
- Kim Blank's Wordiness, Wordiness, Wordiness List
- Harold Underdown's Getting Out of the Slush Pile and other fab Articles for Writer's
- Editor Molly O'Neill's What Do You Know to be True?
- Editorial Anonymous' 26 and counting posts on How to Tell You're Never Going to Get Published