Wednesday, February 10, 2010

YA FRESH: "WRITING FOR GUYS"



YA Fresh: "Writing for Guys"






Click on YA FRESH to read Tina Ferraro's fab post on this workshop with Michael and Ben.

Are you writing boy characters? Do your tough, jock boys sound like they are wearing skirts? Your nerds sound like they would rather do their nails than play video games? Your sensitive guys sound like they will break down in tears at any minute?

No fear---Michael Reisman and Ben Esch are here!
(yes that is Ben in the dress but I promise, he is all man)

Oh, and if you want to know how to create a great web presence, Michael and Ben are again your men. CLICK on their names above to see Micheal's smart, fun and professional site for his SIMON BLOOM books/to be movie and to see Ben's uber-popular Video Game that he created for his YA book SOPHOMORE UNDERCOVER

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I am thinking that picture of Ben was taking around the pool at the SCBWI! Blue Moon night, huh?

    I encourage your readers to visit us at YA Fresh for more about Ben and Michael's talk. And I know I, for one, know I can always use help *buffing up* my teen romance heroes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner