Thursday, December 17, 2009

Q&A WITH ME ON ICL

Click http://bit.ly/7Q2KCV to read.

Jan Fields kindly asked me to answer questions Dec 9-11th. Only Jan knows this, but my life on the 9-11th was nuts. The days before--calm, happy, easy. Come the morning of the 9th and all heck breaks loose in my personal life--sick kids, kids having accidents, etc. Of course, on the 12th--back to calm, happy, easy.

Life is funny. Grab joy and happiness at every turn because you never know when all heck will break loose.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is so true, isn't it? Sometimes it's the bumps in the road that make us appreciate what we have.

    Glad everything is well again with the kiddos and thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased to hear that all is well and hope you have a peaceful and happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you had a hectic few days. It always seems to be the way. I can relate.
    Hope everyone is well now.
    Best wishes over the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill,

    I'm glad life has gotten back on track for you. Your interview was helpful. Not only did you teach us about the publishing industry, but you let us see a glimpse of who you are. I am in the researching stage of finding an agent. I read lots of blogs and interviews and take notes. I visit agency websites and try to get a feel for the agents. I'm not sure if this is the best approach, but if I like the agents "voice" I jot down his or her name and some notes.

    Have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner