Thursday, November 5, 2009

IT'S RAINING QUERIES

Lots of queries are zinging their way into my inbox as well as every other agents' I know. Lucky us! Because some of those queries are the first step to the next bestselling children's books.

As I leave tomorrow to do a workshop on how to find an agent, I thought I'd link to a few helpful query and agent posts I've written in the past.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1. HOW TO WRITE A QUERY LETTER

2. HOW I READ A SUBMISSION/QUERY LETTER+ A QUICK NOTE ABOUT QUERIES

3. HOW TO WRITE A QUERY LETTER, OH I MEAN FLAP COPY, A LA CHERYL KLEIN + SURVEY SAYS: JACKET COPY SELLS BOOKS

4. EDITOR TALK: SUBMISSIONS

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the really helpful links and have a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these links as I'm in my final revisions, and finding an agent is next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great links - thanks for the helpful info. Hope your presentation is a joy!
    Shannon O'Donnell
    www.shannonkodonnell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much, Jill. I have self-published two children's books, about to publish a third, that are selling well, but looking for a wider profile, am hoping eventually to find an agent. Kind regards, Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just checking in on you...you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner