Tuesday, October 20, 2009

COME TO BAKERSFIELD, CA ON NOV 7TH!

November 7 - SCBWI-V/SB Workshop

Tips and Tricks to Hook an Agent

Fairview Baptist Church, 113 E. Fairview Rd., Bakersfield CA 93307.

Jill
Corcoran will share insider tips on what an agent looks for in queries and first pages, as well as what turns an agent off. She’ll spill the beans on what The Herman Agency is looking for as well as answer all your burning questions.

FIRST PAGES OPPORTUNITY: Bring 2 copies of your query and your
wip first page if you would like a critique plus help with revision.

CLICK HERE for more details and registration form.

9 comments:

  1. Wish I could. Any chance you'd like to come to Boise for our conference next year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to come to Boise, Amy. Ask your SCBWI RA to get in touch with me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pass along your email. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could be there. We are having our conference in Saint Louis on the same day. Perhaps I'll get another chance somewhere in the mid-west.

    Have a good time. I hope you meet lots of talented writers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great! -Nancy V.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't make it, but I'm sure you'll post the entire thing right here on this blog for all of us poor, struggling writers, right?

    Might I suggest video?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jill, I can't attend. I only wish I could. Will a transcript be made available?

    Maggie lyons

    ReplyDelete
  8. I second that comment about coming to Boise. It is beautiful here!

    - Scott (shadow blog follower from Boise)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Scott. I've never been to Boise and would love to visit:)

    Paul and Margaret, not sure what I'll write about on the blog but I'm sure a blog post will come out of it at some point.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner