Tuesday, September 15, 2009

HERE COME THE ANGELS...

Children's Books: An Angelic Autumn

by Karen Springen. Publishers Weekly, August 14, 2009

Could vampire books be in their twilight hour? Perhaps. They may be getting pushed aside by, of all things, angels.

This fall publishers are introducing more than a dozen titles about angels—good ones, funny ones and especially fallen ones, kicked out of heaven....For the full article click HERE!

Oh, and on a fun note, I went to college with Karen Springen. She is a fabulous journalist. Thanks for this timely and informative article, Karen.

7 comments:

  1. Great article. Sounds like some interesting new books coming out. I like how she ended the article. Farewell fangs, hello halos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn. I thought you meant Charlie's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read Hush, Hush, and I LOVED it. Never thought angels would be my thing--even fallen ones--but I guess they are.

    Move over, vamps. Hellloooo hot angels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good article...and about time-I was wondering how much more vampires we could take. I'm pretty excited about the angel books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fallen angels, huh? Okay, I guess I'd better get reading. Thanks, Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering how long we'd be in love wth vampires. Who would have guessed that angels would replace them.

    Great article, Jill. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually working on a YA MS about an Avenging Angel falling for Dracula's daughter and they both go on the run from Heaven and Hell. It's just something I'm playing with, but this gives me hope...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner