Saturday, May 9, 2009

PUBLISHERS, LIBRARIANS AND STUFFED ELEPHANT HEADS, OH MY!

Elizabeth Bird makes me wish I listened to my mother. When I was little, Mom always told me I should become a librarian. Check out how School Library Journal Blogging Librarian Elizabeth Bird spends some of her days, well Librarian Preview Days:

More to come so check back and I'll be updating. Better yet, go straight to the source: Elizabeth Bird's School Library Journal Children's Book Blog-A Fuse #8 Production

Thank you, Elizabeth, for letting us all experience Librarian Preview Days. Oh, and Mom thanks you too...."Jillie, you should have listened to me. You would have been a wonderful librarian."

5 comments:

  1. It was one of my possible career paths. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything Elizabeth has to say, and I love her Amazon reviews. I just wish I didn't need two hours to get through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love fuse 8 and getting it straight from a librarian's mouth :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks for the reminder... I haven't checked out Betsy's blog in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes but you're an even better agent!

    :-)

    I'll admit tho, I would love to be a librarian...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner