- Little Brown Editor Alvina Ling: How I read submissions
- First Pages=First Impressions--Author Tara Lazar's compilation of responses from a recent NJSCBWI first page session with Knopf & Crown Editors Michelle Burke and Allison Wortche.
- HarperCollins Editor Molly O'Neill: On Falling in Love (Editorially)
- Scholastic Editor Cheryl Klein: Finding a Publisher and Falling in Love
- Editor Anonymous: The Biggest Mistake Would-Be Writers Make
Monday, April 27, 2009
EDITOR TALK: SUBMISSIONS
Publishing is a subjective business, no doubt, but understanding how your submission is being judged may help you improve your chances of success. Here are some fantastic links to help you better understand the 'black hole' of submissions. Best of luck!