Monday, March 23, 2009

POPULAR POSTS

Since my announcement of joining Herman Agency as an Associate Agent, I have been inundated with queries/10 pages. And I'm loving it. I have read some wonderful work, have asked for some revisions, and will share news of new clients soon.

For all my new blog readers, I thought I'd highlight some of most popular posts. I promise a new post later this week:)

  1. HOW TO WRITE A QUERY LETTER

  2. WHAT'S HITTING CHILDREN'S BOOK SHELVES SPRING 2009 + 3 NEW CHILDREN'S IMPRINTS SHARE THEIR EDITORIAL VISION

  3. SO YOU WANT TO GET PUBLISHED....

  4. BRANDING FOR WRITERS, REVISITED

  5. EVEN MORE WRITING TIPS

  6. MORE TIPS FOR WRITING PICTURE BOOKS

  7. KEEP WRITING!

  8. WRITING DIALOGUE, REVISITED

  9. SCHOOL VISITS--WHAT THE HECK DO I SAY?!?

5 comments:

  1. Awesome list! I don't think I've read all of those. I'll have to go back and browse!

    I'm glad you're luv'n your job! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jill! I'll be browsing, too!
    It sounds like you are enjoying your search for a great story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Jill. What an exciting time for you. I look forward to hearing about your new clients.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great posts and info! Thanks, Jill. And good luck with all the submissions - sounds like fun. ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to say CONGRATS!!! on the cool news. It sounds like a dream job.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner