Saturday, January 10, 2009

AGENTS AND EDITORS: A Q& A WITH....

Poets & Writers Magazine is gifting all of us with an amazingly informative series, AGENTS AND EDITORS: A Q&A WITH... 
These are must reads for anyone in the book biz.

AGENTS AND EDITORS: A Q&A WITH....

      Julie Barer, Jeff Kleinman, Daniel Lazar and Renee Zuckerbrot

Nov/Dec 2oo8 ... EDITOR CHUCK ADAMS

Sept/Oct 2008 ...AGENT MOLLY FRIEDRICH

May/June 2008 ...AGENT NAT SOBEL

July/Aug 2008 ...EDITOR JANET SILVER

March/April 2008 ...EDITOR PAT STRACHAN

Jan/Feb 2008 ...AGENT LYNN NESBIT

6 comments:

  1. I just got something in the mail from them today.

    Also, crazy new pic there, Jill. Very Grateful Dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul, I be imac photo booth thermal. fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just lost most of my day reading these articles. Thanks, Jill (no, really, I mean it . . . they were great).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great! Thanks for the links!

    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The most recent one was excellent, wasn't it? I didn't know about the others though, so I'll have to follow your links to check them out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner