Wednesday, September 24, 2008

RETREAT ROUNDUP

The retreat was wonderful.

Yolanda LeRoy, Lisa Cheng, Julie Williams, Judith Ross Enderle and Stephanie Jacob Gordon each critiqued one of the five manuscripts I brought with me. What a gift! Plus, the other authors in my group were not only fantastic critiquers, but over the weekend we all grew to be true friends.

Lucky for me, I met with my critique group last night to help sort through all the comments.

Today is a revision day. Lots to think about and lots of work to do. A couple of the books required minimum revision, and those final drafts are sitting with Ronnie waiting for her critique. The others, well let's just say that it is time to 'rekey'. What a business!

3 comments:

  1. how wonderful! it sounds like you got exactly what you wanted / needed from this weekend! yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I bet you got some valuable feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi
    hello
    how was your day?
    i liked your blog
    you are fantastic!!!

    really nice blog
    fabulous fantastic
    bye
    take care
    see you

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

join the mailing list

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner